Become part of the Envirocare success story
Do you see yourself turning over £500,000 plus, with strong profit margins? It’s possible…
The future is hard to predict, yet as long as the grass, plants, shrubs and trees keep growing, then hoteliers, care home managers, housing associations, schools, factory owners and supermarkets, will all need the services of a grounds maintenance team to keep their sites looking good. In fact, with property development happening all over the UK, and with a climate that keeps getting warmer, demand for our services is on the increase.
Since 2005, we’ve been providing commercial clients with high-quality, hassle-free gardening and grounds maintenance services. Our franchise model has enabled Envirocare to become a nationwide network, with 15 depots in operation.
This isn’t just a single-van franchise – our current franchises are almost all multi-van operations. It’s a business model with scalability. It’s not for everyone, and it’s certainly not an easy option. But if you’re looking for a model with proven success and plenty of room to grow, we’d love to talk to you.
Become Part of the Envirocare Success Story
Our Franchise Opportunity
This website is just the start of your Envirocare journey. Investing in a Franchise is a big decision for both parties, so we follow a rigorous journey of discovery to make sure it’s right for you and us.
Click on the link to find out more about our franchise matching process.
Here are the basics you need to know about an Envirocare franchise:
- Envirocare franchisees manage teams of grounds maintenance operatives, who visit client sites to undertake a range of gardening and grounds maintenance tasks on a monthly, bimonthly, or weekly basis.
- We also undertake a range of additional “one off” jobs, which can include landscaping, tree work, gutter clearance, paving etc.
- As an Envirocare franchisee, you’ll operate in your own patch – an exclusive territory – with the opportunity to expand by purchasing the license for additional territories once you’re up and running.
- The initial investment is a franchise fee of £43,000 + VAT. You will also need £10,000 – £15,000 of working capital.
- Our franchisees receive:
- A comprehensive startup package and Franchise training and launch.
- A franchise operations manual which documents our tried and tested approach.
- Full ongoing accounts support, which includes all invoicing and debt recovery for your business, management accounts, completion of VAT returns, year-end accounts and payroll.
- Sales & Marketing support to supplement your local sales activity, including account management, tender completion, national account development, lead generation and centralised CRM system.
- Hands-on health and safety support and advice from our in-house advisor
- Access to our retained HR consultant for employment contracts and legal advice.
- Support with recruitment from our in-house Sales & Marketing team.
Envirocare Maintenance Solutions
New Inn Farm,
Dawson Lane Leyland,
Lancashire PR25 5DB
Tel: 0800 028 3329
Fax: 01772 623658
If you're new to franchising, the British Franchise Association (BFA) offer a FREE online e-learning course which will provide a great introduction to business format franchising, what to look for in a franchisor, and how to choose the right franchise for you....